Photo credit: FreeDigitalPhotos.net
It’s all well and good to manage your money. But there is such a thing as being too organized.
For some, precision provides comfort, but for others (like me) it leads to overwhelm and paralysis.
Manage Your Money Just Enough is a series about organizing and simplifying your financial life.
The goal is to help you have enough information to budget, file your taxes and find the paperwork you need without resorting to complicated methods.
I hope you find this series helpful. It will grow as I add new posts and find new resources. This project is as much for me as it is for you!
Thanks for reading!
– Asha Dornfest, publisher of Parent Hacks
I’d love to hear your thoughts.
- Click the links in the list below to read the individual posts.
- Share your comments and questions.
- Talk to me on Twitter at @parenthacks.
- Join me on the Parent Hacks Facebook page.
PS. Got a money tip to share? I’d love to hear about it. Click here for details.
Manage Your Money Just Enough