Frozen yogurt on a stick! I recommend Popsicle sticks (pick them up cheap at the craft or dollar store), but you could also use takeout chopsticks (as pictured here). Great way to prolong the life of yogurt nearing its expiration date.
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Advocating for your kid in school when you secretly just want the teacher to like you
- Brain Chase Online Summer Learning Challenge: Update + Giveaway
- Air Travel With Kids: 10 Tips for Long-Haul Flights
- Book Love: Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
- 6 satisfying meals to cook with a hotel coffeemaker or iron