Secret bookshelf storage, "thankful" decor, and more
I had to lead with the Secret Bookshelf because that is SERIOUSLY AWESOME. It's beyond my DIY skills but it was so cool I had to tell you about it.
Here are some more links I've appreciated this week. Hope you enjoy them.
- How to: Make a Secret Bookshelf Stash and Storage Spot (ManMade via MAKE:Craft)
- Quieting the noisy Fisher-Price Kid Tough Camera (Victor Van Hee's blog) -- I love how Victor actually clipped the speaker wires...sort of like he was diffusing a bomb.
- The Thanking Tree (Planting Dandelions) -- Simple, sweet, meaningful and secular decor for the holidays. And Kyran's descriptions are brilliant.
- NextDraft -- "The day's most fascinating news from Dave Pell." Dave and I are old friends, and I've been getting his daily email for years. Now it's also available as a blog which means it's easier to share his sharp, intelligent wit. Check it out.
- 9 doable Thanksgiving contributions for rookie moms (Rookie Moms)
Photo credit: Man Made