Weekend book news
@MinParenting on Twitter and Minimalist Parenting on Facebook. -- Asha
Portland, Oregon book party next Saturday!
The Portland book party is on Saturday, April 20 at 7pm at A Children's Place Bookstore. urbanMamas is co-sponsoring and the first 50 guests to arrive will get a special surprise!
Also: mini cupcakes.
RSVP at Eventbrite (it's free).
Alpha Mom Parenting Book Club Pick for April
The Huffington Post
We continue our run as guest hosts of The Huffington Post Stress-Less Parenting Workshop. Our final post is about the all-important topic of taking care of yourself. Read it, then leave a comment or share your #MeTime suggestions with @HuffPostParents.
We track every mention on the Press page at the Minimalist Parenting website.
Special thanks to:
- Magda Pecsenye for making an exception and reviewing MP at Ask Moxie
- Gina Rau of Feed Our Families for this Q&A about healthy meals
- Nicole Villapando and the Austin Statesman for featuring us in their "Raising Austin" column
- Red Shutters for her warm support and review.
- Britt Reints for recomending our book on In Pursuit of Happiness
- Vicki Hoefle for sharing MP with her community at Parent On Track
- Hello Ladies for pointing out that MP is a great book for working parents