Last week, I shared my excitement about ONEWeek. Well, the group has landed in Kenya, and, starting tomorrow, we will begin receiving their daily dispatches. Already, the #ONEMoms Twitter updates are eye-opening, as are the Flickr photos. Follow along this week here at Parent Hacks, or on the ONEMoms landing page at ONE.org.
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Advocating for your kid in school when you really want the teacher to like you
- Brain Chase Online Summer Learning Challenge: Update + Giveaway
- Air Travel With Kids: 10 Tips for Long-Haul Flights
- Book Love: Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
- 6 satisfying meals to cook with a hotel coffeemaker or iron