Leave it to Adrienne to think "parent hack" when spying this fun Photojojo tutorial for a DIY outfit chooser. On Twitter, she suggested this fun photo project might make a good wardrobe management tool for kids…and even motivate them to fold their laundry. Maybe the folding part's a stretch, but the project's a winner, even if it ends up just a fun weekend project with friends.
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Advocating for your kid in school when you really want the teacher to like you
- Brain Chase Online Summer Learning Challenge: Update + Giveaway
- Air Travel With Kids: 10 Tips for Long-Haul Flights
- Book Love: Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
- 6 satisfying meals to cook with a hotel coffeemaker or iron