What's for dinner? If I haven't planned the week's meals, it's the most tedious question in the world. Enter Futuregirl's adorable menu planning template. Graphical spots in each column for the meal, the grocery needs, and notes. I love how there are no days of the week listed — the idea is that you can plan for six dinners in a week, and scrounge or eat out one day.
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Advocating for your kid in school when you really want the teacher to like you
- Brain Chase Online Summer Learning Challenge: Update + Giveaway
- Air Travel With Kids: 10 Tips for Long-Haul Flights
- Book Love: Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
- 6 satisfying meals to cook with a hotel coffeemaker or iron