What's for dinner? If I haven't planned the week's meals, it's the most tedious question in the world. Enter Futuregirl's adorable menu planning template. Graphical spots in each column for the meal, the grocery needs, and notes. I love how there are no days of the week listed — the idea is that you can plan for six dinners in a week, and scrounge or eat out one day.
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Laundry hack: Write usage instructions on the washer and dryer with dry erase markers
- Air travel with kids: is early boarding actually helpful?
- Edit Your Life Episode 4: School Lunch Solutions
- Want to feel more creative and productive? Embrace your routines.
- Edit Your Life Episode 3: Why Edit Your Life?