Top-ten lists and "best of" contests have their limits. But, subjective as they are, they also help identify interesting outposts in the crowded landscape of the Web. I'm honored that journalist and author Dana Wood, curator of the Parenting list, had this to say about Parent Hacks:
Amid of vast sea of navel-gazing and minutia-dispensing, this blog is like a cozy lighthouse filled with straight-up great advice.
YOUR great advice. Hopefully you'll never get sick of hearing me say it: *thank you* for making this site what it is. Your voices matter.
Congratulations to all of the Say100 honorees, including:
- Heather Armstrong of Dooce
- Gabrielle Blair of Design Mom
- Gina Crosley-Corcoran of The Feminist Breeder
- Ree Drummond of The Pioneer Woman
- Maggie May Ethridge of Flux Capacitor
- Eden Kennedy of Fussy
- Myles McDonnell of You Know, For Kids
- Ellen Seidman of Love That Max
- Esther Van de Paal of Babyccino Kids