Hack request: Caring for your kid's hair
We've got haircare on the brain. From what I'm hearing in the comments, on Twitter and on Facebook, keeping kids' hair groomed, corralling the paraphernalia, and generally getting a handle on hairstyling is a topic in need of more in-depth hacking.
So: send me your haircare hacks! I'm looking for:
- Ideas for kids' hairstyles that are quick, cute, and practical
- Suggestions for hair accessories (hairbands, barrettes, clips, headbands, etc.), tools (brushes, combs, etc.) and products (detangler, conditioner, styling products, etc.) that work well and are reasonably priced
- Hair care routine shortcuts
- More hair accessory storage ideas
- Thoughts or tips on kids' haircuts (DIY? How to simplify salon visits?)
- Anything else you think applies
Email me at email@example.com with HAIR in the subject line (or share on Twitter or Facebook). Let's put the kid haircare demon in its place.