With all the extra time you've got lying around (because you're starting your Valentines early) you and your kids can make one or more of these adorable and easy Rosebud Valentines. Christine's daughter made them last year, and they're lovely. Too time-consuming for all the classmates, perhaps, but perfect for the teacher or a special sweetheart!
The latest on Parent Hacks
- An online learning challenge that reveals real buried treasure…and a $10K scholarship [Sponsored + Discount Code]
- Chores for Older Kids: Hold Them Accountable
- Green Vegies for St. Patrick’s Day: 8 Kid-Friendly Ideas
- Social Me-dia: Going From Brand to Person Online
- Advocating for access to childhood vaccines: Shot@Life Champion Summit