With all the extra time you've got lying around (because you're starting your Valentines early) you and your kids can make one or more of these adorable and easy Rosebud Valentines. Christine's daughter made them last year, and they're lovely. Too time-consuming for all the classmates, perhaps, but perfect for the teacher or a special sweetheart!
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Advocating for your kid in school when you really want the teacher to like you
- Brain Chase Online Summer Learning Challenge: Update + Giveaway
- Air Travel With Kids: 10 Tips for Long-Haul Flights
- Book Love: Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
- 6 satisfying meals to cook with a hotel coffeemaker or iron