Don't throw your wrappers away! Join the TerraCycle Candy Wrapper Brigade and send in wrappers from Mars/Wrigley and Cadbury candies (they cover the postage). Not only do they "upcycle" the wrappers into usable products, for every wrapper you send in, Terracycle will donate 2 cents to the school or non-profit of your choice (read the FAQ for details). Fantastic work — thanks for the heads up, Ginny!
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Advocating for your kid in school when you really want the teacher to like you
- Brain Chase Online Summer Learning Challenge: Update + Giveaway
- Air Travel With Kids: 10 Tips for Long-Haul Flights
- Book Love: Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
- 6 satisfying meals to cook with a hotel coffeemaker or iron