Don't throw your wrappers away! Join the TerraCycle Candy Wrapper Brigade and send in wrappers from Mars/Wrigley and Cadbury candies (they cover the postage). Not only do they "upcycle" the wrappers into usable products, for every wrapper you send in, Terracycle will donate 2 cents to the school or non-profit of your choice (read the FAQ for details). Fantastic work — thanks for the heads up, Ginny!
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Laundry hack: Write usage instructions on the washer and dryer with dry erase markers
- Air travel with kids: is early boarding actually helpful?
- Edit Your Life Episode 4: School Lunch Solutions
- Want to feel more creative and productive? Embrace your routines.
- Edit Your Life Episode 3: Why Edit Your Life?