I'm not usually a pinata person, but what I love here is that it's easy enough for a kid to make! Plus, it would be a great way to use up some of your kids' Halloween candy. Step-by-steps at giddygiddy.com.
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Laundry hack: Write usage instructions on the washer and dryer with dry erase markers
- Air travel with kids: is early boarding actually helpful?
- Edit Your Life Episode 4: School Lunch Solutions
- Want to feel more creative and productive? Embrace your routines.
- Edit Your Life Episode 3: Why Edit Your Life?