So says Heather at Bostonmamas.com! You can also use a big, fat safety pin — the tool of choice of my family in India, where everyone of every age wears pants with drawstrings. Thanks for passing this along, Christine!
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Advocating for your kid in school when you really want the teacher to like you
- Brain Chase Online Summer Learning Challenge: Update + Giveaway
- Air Travel With Kids: 10 Tips for Long-Haul Flights
- Book Love: Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
- 6 satisfying meals to cook with a hotel coffeemaker or iron