Everything in our house is a non-standard size, so it has been next to impossible to find babyproofing cabinet latches. We have had great luck with those LiveStrong-style rubber band bracelets looped around the cabinet knobs, keeping the doors closed. As an added bonus, since they can be purchased cheaply from almost any charity, your money also goes to support a good cause!
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Your kid’s first time at summer camp: 15 tips for getting packed and prepared
- Advocating for your kid in school when you really want the teacher to like you
- Brain Chase Online Summer Learning Challenge: Update + Giveaway
- Air Travel With Kids: 10 Tips for Long-Haul Flights
- Book Love: Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin