I was captivated by this baby clothing and hand-me-down management system — part of Ohdeedoh's Best of 2009 roundup of creative storage solutions. Print big labels onto 8 1/2×11 paper or card stock, slide into place. Simple, functional, cheap. These are a few of my favorite things.
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Advocating for your kid in school when you really want the teacher to like you
- Brain Chase Online Summer Learning Challenge: Update + Giveaway
- Air Travel With Kids: 10 Tips for Long-Haul Flights
- Book Love: Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
- 6 satisfying meals to cook with a hotel coffeemaker or iron