We have a couple of those flushable wet wipe containers from when my kids were toilet training. We fill them up with tissues and put them in the car. They're smaller, so they take up less room and much sturdier than a tissue box. If you happen to buy just the right kind of Kleenex and place them in there just so, you can actually use the pop top on the container, as the tissues will come right out, one after another like a normal box of tissues.
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Advocating for your kid in school when you really want the teacher to like you
- Brain Chase Online Summer Learning Challenge: Update + Giveaway
- Air Travel With Kids: 10 Tips for Long-Haul Flights
- Book Love: Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
- 6 satisfying meals to cook with a hotel coffeemaker or iron