From Brian: “Yes, this dad saved his d12 and d20 from his young and dateless days. Boy, did they speed up those games – plus the kids liked the shape of the dice, and my 4YO son got a boost learning more of his numbers!”
Feet stay covered! SO SMART.
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Advocating for your kid in school when you really want the teacher to like you
- Brain Chase Online Summer Learning Challenge: Update + Giveaway
- Air Travel With Kids: 10 Tips for Long-Haul Flights
- Book Love: Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
- 6 satisfying meals to cook with a hotel coffeemaker or iron