Two new guides: Kristina Chew (formerly of the remarkable Autism Vox) and Dora Raymaker, a Portland, OR autism advocate and educator, make this blog a must-read for those affected by autism.
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Advocating for your kid in school when you really want the teacher to like you
- Brain Chase Online Summer Learning Challenge: Update + Giveaway
- Air Travel With Kids: 10 Tips for Long-Haul Flights
- Book Love: Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
- 6 satisfying meals to cook with a hotel coffeemaker or iron