Actually, in my case, it’s my father. As time goes on, my knee-jerk parenting responses resemble his more and more. Which is odd, because I’m nothing like him. Or am I?
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Advocating for your kid in school when you really want the teacher to like you
- Brain Chase Online Summer Learning Challenge: Update + Giveaway
- Air Travel With Kids: 10 Tips for Long-Haul Flights
- Book Love: Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
- 6 satisfying meals to cook with a hotel coffeemaker or iron