I’m getting ready to duck out of the summertime family life for a few days — I’m off to the lovefest that is BlogHer 2008! I’ll be there all day Friday and Saturday with no plans beyond attending sessions, catching up with friends and recharging the creative batteries. Find me if you can — I’d love to meet you!
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Advocating for your kid in school when you really want the teacher to like you
- Brain Chase Online Summer Learning Challenge: Update + Giveaway
- Air Travel With Kids: 10 Tips for Long-Haul Flights
- Book Love: Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
- 6 satisfying meals to cook with a hotel coffeemaker or iron