Maggie Mason, the force behind Mighty Girl, Mighty Goods, and (with Melissa Summers) Mighty Junior, has just launched a new site devoted to problem-solving-yet-lovely goods for the home: Mighty Haus. I’m not a huge shopper, so “stuff” blogs aren’t usually my thing (with the exception of the superlative Cool Mom Picks), but the simplicity and sensibility of the Mighty sites really appeal to me. Congratulations Maggie and Melissa!
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Advocating for your kid in school when you really want the teacher to like you
- Brain Chase Online Summer Learning Challenge: Update + Giveaway
- Air Travel With Kids: 10 Tips for Long-Haul Flights
- Book Love: Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
- 6 satisfying meals to cook with a hotel coffeemaker or iron