I have a pile of hooded baby towels that keep falling over and getting mashed on the shelf. I finally discovered that if I fold the corner hood over the towel after it's folded so the hood part is inside out, the towel stays in place and is easy to grab without it and all the other towels on the shelf unraveling their folds. I start with the hood wrong side out so that it's right side out when I'm done; but for the less particular types either way will work.
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Advocating for your kid in school when you really want the teacher to like you
- Brain Chase Online Summer Learning Challenge: Update + Giveaway
- Air Travel With Kids: 10 Tips for Long-Haul Flights
- Book Love: Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
- 6 satisfying meals to cook with a hotel coffeemaker or iron