We were leaving the pool with wet suits and wet towels. Living one mile from the pool, it doesn’t make a lot of sense to deal with changing clothes at the pool. The towels were too wet to sit on and actually keep the seats dry but we had some of the disposable changing pads in the back of the van. It covered the seat and kept it dry. Let the changing pad dry out and it’s ready to go again.
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Advocating for your kid in school when you really want the teacher to like you
- Brain Chase Online Summer Learning Challenge: Update + Giveaway
- Air Travel With Kids: 10 Tips for Long-Haul Flights
- Book Love: Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
- 6 satisfying meals to cook with a hotel coffeemaker or iron