Amazon’s having a great Kids and Family DVD sale…and not just the duds that you wouldn’t consider buying! I found several favorites in the mix: Mrs. Doubtfire (PG-13 with some mature themes, but SO funny and a great conversation starter for families with older kids), Ice Age, The Man from Snowy River (oh how I loved that movie when I was a romantic tween).
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Advocating for your kid in school when you really want the teacher to like you
- Brain Chase Online Summer Learning Challenge: Update + Giveaway
- Air Travel With Kids: 10 Tips for Long-Haul Flights
- Book Love: Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
- 6 satisfying meals to cook with a hotel coffeemaker or iron