I recently purchased a KABOOST from Amazon. KABOOST is a amazing invention for people who do not want to use booster seats at the kitchen table — it boosts the chair (it fits onto the legs of the chair) instead of the child. I have used booster seats for some time now and I hate cleaning them. No more!
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Advocating for your kid in school when you really want the teacher to like you
- Brain Chase Online Summer Learning Challenge: Update + Giveaway
- Air Travel With Kids: 10 Tips for Long-Haul Flights
- Book Love: Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
- 6 satisfying meals to cook with a hotel coffeemaker or iron