In honor of their April theme, “It’s Easy Being Green,” I wrote a guest post for the Savvy Source blog, Being Savvy. In it, I point to ten Parent Hacks that focus on reusing household items in creative ways. Thank you for all of your great ideas — I had so many to choose from when pulling together my list!
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Advocating for your kid in school when you really want the teacher to like you
- Brain Chase Online Summer Learning Challenge: Update + Giveaway
- Air Travel With Kids: 10 Tips for Long-Haul Flights
- Book Love: Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
- 6 satisfying meals to cook with a hotel coffeemaker or iron