Of all my small appliances, my DustBuster is the most beloved. These mini-vacuum cleaners have improved in recent years — they really do suck (in the best possible way). I have a DustBuster on each floor to motivate myself to clean up little messes as they happen. Better yet — to motivate my kids to clean up the little messes.
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Advocating for your kid in school when you really want the teacher to like you
- Brain Chase Online Summer Learning Challenge: Update + Giveaway
- Air Travel With Kids: 10 Tips for Long-Haul Flights
- Book Love: Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
- 6 satisfying meals to cook with a hotel coffeemaker or iron