Fantastic discussion going on at urbanmamas about the pressure parenting puts onto friendships old and new. I’m interested to know how dads feel about this topic, too.
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Consequences vs. Punishment: How They’re Different and Why It Matters
- My five favorite hacks for Easter
- An online learning challenge that reveals real buried treasure…and a $10K scholarship [Sponsored + Discount Code]
- Chores for Older Kids: Hold Them Accountable
- Green Vegies for St. Patrick’s Day: 8 Kid-Friendly Ideas