Thanks to all who entered to win a copy of “Softies: Simple Instructions for 25 Plush Pals” (Therese Laskey). You came up with so many great places for easy crafts. FamilyFun, Martha Stewart, Kids Craft Weekly and Kiddley (may it rest in peace) were the names that kept coming up but you had so many more sources to share. I’ve got to get dinner on the table, so I’ll give the full roundup tomorrow, but I wanted to be sure and tell you who “won” my random drawing: Kris! Congrats, Kris — email me your mailing address and I’ll get the book out to you ASAP.
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Advocating for your kid in school when you really want the teacher to like you
- Brain Chase Online Summer Learning Challenge: Update + Giveaway
- Air Travel With Kids: 10 Tips for Long-Haul Flights
- Book Love: Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
- 6 satisfying meals to cook with a hotel coffeemaker or iron