My daughter LOVES these sturdy little “magazines” that come in the mail. For ages 2-5, easy for little hands to handle, bright graphics and fun pre-reading practice. Highly recommended as a low-clutter (no lead!) gift.
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Advocating for your kid in school when you really want the teacher to like you
- Brain Chase Online Summer Learning Challenge: Update + Giveaway
- Air Travel With Kids: 10 Tips for Long-Haul Flights
- Book Love: Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
- 6 satisfying meals to cook with a hotel coffeemaker or iron