My daughter LOVES these sturdy little “magazines” that come in the mail. For ages 2-5, easy for little hands to handle, bright graphics and fun pre-reading practice. Highly recommended as a low-clutter (no lead!) gift.
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Edit Your Life Episode 5: The Device Divide
- Laundry hack: Write usage instructions on the washer and dryer with dry erase markers
- Air travel with kids: is early boarding actually helpful?
- Edit Your Life Episode 4: School Lunch Solutions
- Want to feel more creative and productive? Embrace your routines.