I recently had the pleasure of interviewing with Megan Morrone and Leo Laporte for the Jumping Monkeys parenting podcast, and it was like chatting with friends. Thanks for having me on — I had a great time!
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Advocating for your kid in school when you really want the teacher to like you
- Brain Chase Online Summer Learning Challenge: Update + Giveaway
- Air Travel With Kids: 10 Tips for Long-Haul Flights
- Book Love: Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
- 6 satisfying meals to cook with a hotel coffeemaker or iron