Read those comments. Fascinating.
Heh heh heh. I would only use it on a baby — too sarcastic for someone with more awareness — but it IS pretty funny.
Ah, the politics of playdates. A fascinating discussion.
Thanks, Melissa — mine always look like mugshots.
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Advocating for your kid in school when you really want the teacher to like you
- Brain Chase Online Summer Learning Challenge: Update + Giveaway
- Air Travel With Kids: 10 Tips for Long-Haul Flights
- Book Love: Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
- 6 satisfying meals to cook with a hotel coffeemaker or iron