Read those comments. Fascinating.
Heh heh heh. I would only use it on a baby — too sarcastic for someone with more awareness — but it IS pretty funny.
Ah, the politics of playdates. A fascinating discussion.
Thanks, Melissa — mine always look like mugshots.
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Edit Your Life Episode 5: The Device Divide
- Laundry hack: Write usage instructions on the washer and dryer with dry erase markers
- Air travel with kids: is early boarding actually helpful?
- Edit Your Life Episode 4: School Lunch Solutions
- Want to feel more creative and productive? Embrace your routines.