Lovely, as usual. Thanks for the link, SE!
Great idea. Also good for turning summer Ts into cool-weather playshirts. Requires basic sewing, but I think even I could attempt this. Thanks for the link, GeekMama!
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Advocating for your kid in school when you really want the teacher to like you
- Brain Chase Online Summer Learning Challenge: Update + Giveaway
- Air Travel With Kids: 10 Tips for Long-Haul Flights
- Book Love: Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
- 6 satisfying meals to cook with a hotel coffeemaker or iron