Two readers passed this along — thank you, McWhorters and spy monkeys! Oregon is a sales tax-free state, so I’m off the hook, but this could save all you non-Oregonians good money. Does the phrase “back to school” give anyone else the shivers?
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Advocating for your kid in school when you really want the teacher to like you
- Brain Chase Online Summer Learning Challenge: Update + Giveaway
- Air Travel With Kids: 10 Tips for Long-Haul Flights
- Book Love: Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
- 6 satisfying meals to cook with a hotel coffeemaker or iron