My son had an injury to his toe when he was 18 months old, and we had to soak his foot in epsom salts for 20 minutes 3x a day. [UGH! — Ed.] It was torture, nearly impossible, until we put him in a stand-up baby jumper-seat and put both his feet in a bucket with the water and salts. He really had outgrown the jumper, but this was a great way to get him the treatment he needed!
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Advocating for your kid in school when you really want the teacher to like you
- Brain Chase Online Summer Learning Challenge: Update + Giveaway
- Air Travel With Kids: 10 Tips for Long-Haul Flights
- Book Love: Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
- 6 satisfying meals to cook with a hotel coffeemaker or iron