Our new community “features” are taking off nicely! Folks are starting to tag their relevant blog posts, del.icio.us links, and Flickr photos with parenthacks. (Many thanks to Jim for the incredible tutorial on how tagging and Technorati work.) Here’s a glimpse at what’s appearing:
- Clearview continues the discussion about quality time.
- In his blog, Commute Smarter, frequent hack contributor Duane Morin asks: How do you structure the morning?
- Kirsten puts forth an amazing homemade booklet of her own parenting wisdom (pictured here).
- Lisa at Lil’ Duck Duck asks for (and gets!) advice on how to handle her toddler’s scary drain fears.
- From linuxactivist: DIY Photo Cube (Lifehacker)
- From ashaland: Kevin Kelly — Cool Tools (Family category)
I’m also experimenting with MyBlogLog and have added the widget to the left sidebar in the Community section (where you’ll also find links to the Technorati, del.icio.us, and Flickr pages devoted to the parenthacks tag). While I’m enjoying being able to find out more about the folks who visit Parent Hacks, I admit I’m still not sure what MyBlogLog does. I’m going to give it a little while though to see what comes of it. What do you think?