GNMParents is hosting a blog carnival called The Festival of Family Flair, and invites everyone to submit their great ideas for family crafts, activities, and the ingenious (some might say desperate) ways in which we find adult time for ourselves. I admit I’m still not totally clear on what a blog carnival is, but it sounds like fun.
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Advocating for your kid in school when you really want the teacher to like you
- Brain Chase Online Summer Learning Challenge: Update + Giveaway
- Air Travel With Kids: 10 Tips for Long-Haul Flights
- Book Love: Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
- 6 satisfying meals to cook with a hotel coffeemaker or iron