I hung an over the door shoe organizer with pockets on the room side of the closet door in my boys’ room to collect all the odds and ends that have no other home, but can’t be thrown out or are too small to warrant a box of their own. My boys also like storing their stuffed animals and their current Lego creations there. They can find what they need and I’m not stepping on the superheroes, kazoos, and rock collections. Everyone’s happy!
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Advocating for your kid in school when you really want the teacher to like you
- Brain Chase Online Summer Learning Challenge: Update + Giveaway
- Air Travel With Kids: 10 Tips for Long-Haul Flights
- Book Love: Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
- 6 satisfying meals to cook with a hotel coffeemaker or iron