I hung an over the door shoe organizer with pockets on the room side of the closet door in my boys’ room to collect all the odds and ends that have no other home, but can’t be thrown out or are too small to warrant a box of their own. My boys also like storing their stuffed animals and their current Lego creations there. They can find what they need and I’m not stepping on the superheroes, kazoos, and rock collections. Everyone’s happy!
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Consequences vs. Punishment: How They’re Different and Why It Matters
- My five favorite hacks for Easter
- An online learning challenge that reveals real buried treasure…and a $10K scholarship [Sponsored + Discount Code]
- Chores for Older Kids: Hold Them Accountable
- Green Vegies for St. Patrick’s Day: 8 Kid-Friendly Ideas