I just found out from my buddy Amy at Mommytrack’d that Parent Hacks is mentioned in the January issue of Parents as a “site to bookmark.” I had no idea, and I’m so grateful when people point these sorts of things out. If you ever see or hear Parent Hacks mentioned in the offline press, please let me know…my two eyeballs have a very limited range.
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Advocating for your kid in school when you really want the teacher to like you
- Brain Chase Online Summer Learning Challenge: Update + Giveaway
- Air Travel With Kids: 10 Tips for Long-Haul Flights
- Book Love: Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
- 6 satisfying meals to cook with a hotel coffeemaker or iron