Here’s a tip I wish I realized a year ago. I’m big on using handy wipes or hand sanitizer in the car when food is involved. After a wipe is used by a toddler, it’s still plenty damp. If your child’s hands were pretty clean to begin with, use the same wipe on the dashboard and other smooth surfaces to pick up dust. Yeah, that’s right, I’m admitting I don’t clean my car very often.
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Advocating for your kid in school when you really want the teacher to like you
- Brain Chase Online Summer Learning Challenge: Update + Giveaway
- Air Travel With Kids: 10 Tips for Long-Haul Flights
- Book Love: Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
- 6 satisfying meals to cook with a hotel coffeemaker or iron