I had been trying for months to clean crumbs out of the hard-to-reach crevices of my one-year-old son’s highchair. It’s amazing what can build up when you’ve got a messy eater on your hands! I was finally able to say farewell to those crumbs in minutes with Dust-off – a cleaner typically sold for computers that blasts air into hard-to-reach spots (great for cleaning bread crumbs from someone who eats lunch while on their computer too…). Hooray for Dust-off!
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Advocating for your kid in school when you really want the teacher to like you
- Brain Chase Online Summer Learning Challenge: Update + Giveaway
- Air Travel With Kids: 10 Tips for Long-Haul Flights
- Book Love: Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
- 6 satisfying meals to cook with a hotel coffeemaker or iron