In the ongoing Ann Douglas lovefest, I must point out that, in addition to her excellent books and blog, Ann is now a contributor to WebMD. She describes her new blog, Pregnant Pause, as "a motley mix of noteworthy pregnancy news, tips and pregnancy wisdom seen through the eyes of a mother who also happens to be a pregnancy author." Notice how she doesn’t call herself a pregnancy "expert" even though she can rightly lay claim to the title? One of the many reasons I love her.
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Advocating for your kid in school when you really want the teacher to like you
- Brain Chase Online Summer Learning Challenge: Update + Giveaway
- Air Travel With Kids: 10 Tips for Long-Haul Flights
- Book Love: Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
- 6 satisfying meals to cook with a hotel coffeemaker or iron