Jay Allen (The Zero Boss) pinged me about Starfall.com, "where children have fun learning to read." The next day, I got a note home from my son's first grade teacher recommending the site as a good weekend activity or homework break. Hmmmm.
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Consequences vs. Punishment: How They’re Different and Why It Matters
- My five favorite hacks for Easter
- An online learning challenge that reveals real buried treasure…and a $10K scholarship [Sponsored + Discount Code]
- Chores for Older Kids: Hold Them Accountable
- Green Vegies for St. Patrick’s Day: 8 Kid-Friendly Ideas