The Silent Light phone sensor alerts you to incoming calls while the ringer is turned off — ideal for families with napping children, or late-calling teens. Available (where else?) at One Step Ahead. [Via Caron, my Gizmodo spy]
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Edit Your Life Episode 5: The Device Divide
- Laundry hack: Write usage instructions on the washer and dryer with dry erase markers
- Air travel with kids: is early boarding actually helpful?
- Edit Your Life Episode 4: School Lunch Solutions
- Want to feel more creative and productive? Embrace your routines.