New recipe tracking and sharing app RecipeThing looks promising. I signed up for an account, and I like how simple and friendly it is. Recipes are only the beginning; one can browse the collection by tag or user, schedule recipes on a weekly meal planner, save ingredients to a personal pantry and shopping list, and even track grocery aisle locations (like an integrated Grocery Shopping Helper). The kicker — you can export all your recipes to a text file should ever want to move out.
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Advocating for your kid in school when you really want the teacher to like you
- Brain Chase Online Summer Learning Challenge: Update + Giveaway
- Air Travel With Kids: 10 Tips for Long-Haul Flights
- Book Love: Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
- 6 satisfying meals to cook with a hotel coffeemaker or iron