As if IKEA weren't already kid-friendly! Mei came across a post at IKEA Hacker (!) that came across a post at sowbug.org suggesting one reuse the assembly instructions that come with some IKEA products as coloring books.
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Advocating for your kid in school when you really want the teacher to like you
- Brain Chase Online Summer Learning Challenge: Update + Giveaway
- Air Travel With Kids: 10 Tips for Long-Haul Flights
- Book Love: Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
- 6 satisfying meals to cook with a hotel coffeemaker or iron