Rebel Dad Brian Reid is also a guest poster on Leslie Morgan Steiner's Washington Post blog On Balance. He recently shared his common-sense tips for keeping his various wireless devices from intruding on his family time (including, duh, turn them off). Good reading for the Crackberry addicts among us. Great ideas in the comments, too.
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Advocating for your kid in school when you really want the teacher to like you
- Brain Chase Online Summer Learning Challenge: Update + Giveaway
- Air Travel With Kids: 10 Tips for Long-Haul Flights
- Book Love: Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
- 6 satisfying meals to cook with a hotel coffeemaker or iron