Rebel Dad Brian Reid is also a guest poster on Leslie Morgan Steiner's Washington Post blog On Balance. He recently shared his common-sense tips for keeping his various wireless devices from intruding on his family time (including, duh, turn them off). Good reading for the Crackberry addicts among us. Great ideas in the comments, too.
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Consequences vs. Punishment: How They’re Different and Why It Matters
- My five favorite hacks for Easter
- An online learning challenge that reveals real buried treasure…and a $10K scholarship [Sponsored + Discount Code]
- Chores for Older Kids: Hold Them Accountable
- Green Vegies for St. Patrick’s Day: 8 Kid-Friendly Ideas