In an attempt to make faster progress through my queue of hacks you've submitted, I'm experimenting with increasing my posting frequency. My intention is to keep the frequency low enough that no one (including me) gets overwhelmed, but high enough that you don't have to wait so long to see your hack published. I'd love to hear your thoughts, if any.
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Advocating for your kid in school when you really want the teacher to like you
- Brain Chase Online Summer Learning Challenge: Update + Giveaway
- Air Travel With Kids: 10 Tips for Long-Haul Flights
- Book Love: Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
- 6 satisfying meals to cook with a hotel coffeemaker or iron