In an attempt to make faster progress through my queue of hacks you've submitted, I'm experimenting with increasing my posting frequency. My intention is to keep the frequency low enough that no one (including me) gets overwhelmed, but high enough that you don't have to wait so long to see your hack published. I'd love to hear your thoughts, if any.
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Laundry hack: Write usage instructions on the washer and dryer with dry erase markers
- Air travel with kids: is early boarding actually helpful?
- Edit Your Life Episode 4: School Lunch Solutions
- Want to feel more creative and productive? Embrace your routines.
- Edit Your Life Episode 3: Why Edit Your Life?