Kvetch of Kvetch Blog wrote to me the other day lamenting (I won't say kvetching about) the relatively empty 13-18yrs (teen) archive. She's right — most of the hacks I receive and write myself concern younger kids. She offered to write up some of her older kid hacks, and I was thrilled. Parents of preteens and teens: please share your hacks! We all know parenting doesn't suddenly get easy as the kids get older. I'd love to hear your thoughts.
The latest on Parent Hacks
- An online learning challenge that reveals real buried treasure…and a $10K scholarship [Sponsored + Discount Code]
- Chores for Older Kids: Hold Them Accountable
- Green Vegies for St. Patrick’s Day: 8 Kid-Friendly Ideas
- Social Me-dia: Going From Brand to Person Online
- Advocating for access to childhood vaccines: Shot@Life Champion Summit