Kvetch of Kvetch Blog wrote to me the other day lamenting (I won't say kvetching about) the relatively empty 13-18yrs (teen) archive. She's right — most of the hacks I receive and write myself concern younger kids. She offered to write up some of her older kid hacks, and I was thrilled. Parents of preteens and teens: please share your hacks! We all know parenting doesn't suddenly get easy as the kids get older. I'd love to hear your thoughts.
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Advocating for your kid in school when you really want the teacher to like you
- Brain Chase Online Summer Learning Challenge: Update + Giveaway
- Air Travel With Kids: 10 Tips for Long-Haul Flights
- Book Love: Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
- 6 satisfying meals to cook with a hotel coffeemaker or iron