A new site, Mommytrack'd, offers info, entertainment and connection for working moms. Plenty to enjoy, but I especially appreciated the Anti-Princess Reading List. I have nothing against princesses, per se, but it's nice to find a collection of books highlighting other role models.
The latest on Parent Hacks
- Advocating for your kid in school when you really want the teacher to like you
- Brain Chase Online Summer Learning Challenge: Update + Giveaway
- Air Travel With Kids: 10 Tips for Long-Haul Flights
- Book Love: Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
- 6 satisfying meals to cook with a hotel coffeemaker or iron